Enquiry Form
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

COVID-19 Coronavirus Update

COVID-19 – Updates from Golf South West

Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and the effect it is having on travel around the World, we have set up this page. It will be updated regularly with our most recent communications. If you are booked into travel with us, we will do everything we can to rearrange your dates or issue you with a credit to rebook with us. As a small, family-run business, we would ask that, if at all possible, you opt for rebooking, rather than a refund. We also understand at this difficult time that there are situations where this is not possible. Please discuss this with your representative.

We are working to contact every group organiser who have tours booked in the affected months. As we have a number of organiser to get in touch with, we will be working chronologically. Response to emails maybe slower than usual at this difficult time.

Update 24th March

Due to last nights announcement from the PM. All golf courses and hotels will be forced to close for a minimum period of 3 weeks.

We will be contacting those groups travelling within that time to re book for a later date.

Please continue to follow the guidelines set out by the government.

Update 20th March

Coronavirus Update – Busy end to the year!

As you can imagine the last week or so has been an extremely busy time for us, so we apologise for not being in touch to follow up your enquiry & quotes.

The priority has been for us to deal with the booking we have in place over the next few months.

These groups have either been opting to go ahead as planned or to move to later in the year (September & October).

The reason I’m emailing today is because it has become evident that most of the availability for September and October will be taken up. So, if you are still planning to travel to the South West this year, it would be wise to start looking at your options.

We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty to when the UK will be over this pandemic. As a result, we have decided to cut our deposits down to £1pp for stay & play resort venues & between £5-£10 per person for tours.

We are currently working closely without venues to provide some deals for November – February as these months will likely be an overflow for Sept & Oct.

If you have any questions or would like for us to check availability on some new dates for you, please let me know.

As always, the health of our customers is priority so please continue to follow the government advise and keep washing those hands!

 

Update 16th March

Important Information: Coronavirus Travel Advice

The health and happiness of our customers is our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to assist those who are due to travel in the near future.

We are currently contacting all customers travelling up until the 1st June to discuss their options.

Each booking will be handled on a case-by-case basis; however, options will include amending your booking, changing your dates or continuing as planned.

We are making contact in order of departure date, but we are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment, so rest assured you will be contacted over the coming days and weeks as we prioritise those travelling in the next few weeks.

For customers travelling after 1st June, we are continuing to monitor the situation and are following the guidelines set out by WHO and the Department of Health. Should anything change that directly affects your tour, we will be in touch as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience during this time.