A traditional inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds, next to Minchinhampton Old Course, and the perfect base for a traditional Cotswold golf break.
Without heading into the nearby towns, there is not an abundance of large hotels in the area, so the Amberley Inn is perfect for groups of up to 8 golfers (a few more in single occupancy), who want to make the beautiful courses of Minchinhampton central to their golf break.
The newly refurbished inn has the charm you would expect to find in the villages of Amberley and Minchinhampton. The en-suite bedrooms are immaculately presented and some have views across the Woodchester Valley. Inside you’ll find an award winning restaurant full of fine wines, ales and locally sourced produce. There is a cosy wood panel bar or more formal dining experience depending on which suits your group.
Our packages with the Amberley are available Sunday – Thursday and include Dinner, B&B as standard. Availability for this sought after hotel can be limited so advance booking is essential.
- The Cotswolds is a popular holiday destination and certain times of the year will be unavailable. Close out dates are;
- Cheltenham Festival 15th-18th March
- Easter 15th – 17th April
- Badminton 3rd – 8th May
- Gatcombe 13th-15th September
- Christmas period 23rd until 31st December.
- Golf break rates available Sunday – Thursday nights only
- Packages include Dinner, B&B
- Hotel includes 3 twin rooms + a family room for twin use (supplement applies). Larger groups will need to utilise single occupancy or utilise a larger hotel further away from the Minchinhampton Golf Courses