Pentire Hotel (Newquay)
The Pentire Hotel is located in the bustling tourist town of Newquay, just a stone’s throw from Fistral Beach and boasting stunning views out across the Atlantic.
Many of the 75 rooms come with a beautiful sea view and can accommodate almost any group size. Residents also get access to the onsite pool and steam room, allowing you to unwind after a day on the course. In the evening you can get a bite to eat in the hotel’s restaurant and bistro sourcing seasonal local ingredients.
Ranged of bedrooms to suit all needs
Tea & coffee facilities
- Standard Rooms – Perfect for a smaller budget, most of the rooms have a countryside view and can be made up as either a twin, double or single.
- Standard Family Rooms – Ideal for small families, includes a double and single bed as well as bunk beds and can be adapted to your groups needs, these rooms do not have ocean views.
- Ocean Facing Rooms – Fresh and contemporary rooms boasting views across the Atlantic and Fistral Beach.
- Endellion Rooms – Large ocean facing rooms that have a kingsize bed, 32in TV and large windows with views over the Atlantic.
- St Piran Rooms – Luxury rooms with a Kingsize bed, lounge area, large double windows with views over Fistral beach and a large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Check-in 15:00 – 22:00 hours
Check-out 08:00 – 11:00 hours
With the Pentire Hotel as your base you can explore the plethora of natural wonders that Cornwall has to offer not least the headland itself, allowing you to enjoy the sun setting over Fistral beach. Within a short drive you could visit the world-famous Eden Project at St Ives or visit Port Isaac, home of TV’s Doc Martin.