Why book your Dartmouth trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 12 stay & play free
- Group organiser free room upgrade
- Unlimited use of the Dartmouth 9 hole course
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
One of Devon’s most popular golf resorts.
For those looking for a venue with leisure facilities, more than one course, good food, choice of lodges or hotel rooms and some unbeatable pricing, Dartmouth is for you!
Dartmouth Golf Club offers two fantastic golf courses, The 18 Hole, Par 72 (6663 yard) Championship Course, and a more relaxing but still very testing 9 hole par 33 (2252 yard) course that is a great way to test your mid to short iron play and short game skills.
Set in a superb location near the towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe, in South East Devon, Dartmouth Golf & Country Club offers fantastic facilities for golfers and non-golfers alike. Designed by Jeremy Pern, Dartmouth Golf & Country Club offers 27 holes top quality golf. The main Championship Course is widely regarded as one of the finest parkland courses in the county.
Offering stunning views of the dramatic surrounding landscape Dartmouth is a venue that must be visited at least once. With many tricky driving holes and tough Par 3’s, Dartmouth Golf Club provides not only a challenge of golf for all standards, but the ability to score. Golf package rates are favourable year-round, with Sunday night deals being the very best value deals.
- Golf packages include a 3 course meal