The Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel offers an unforgettable experience set within 10,000 acres of stunning ancient woodland, boasting contemporary bedrooms, two restaurants, an indulgent spa and a fantastic golf course.
The Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel is ideally located in the west midlands, nestled between Coventry and Birmingham it is easily accessible and acts as a great base for a local golf tour.
The hotel offers a number of different rooms, all contemporary in design, with modern furnishings and everything needed for a relaxing weekend. There are two on-site restaurants, The Cast Iron Bar & Grill, where you can enjoy the best of locally sourced British ingredients and ales. Alternatively, you can east at Zest Restaurant, offering an international cuisine that can be enjoyed outdoors on the restaurant’s terrace.
There are also a gym and swimming facilities, as well as a modern spa where you can indulge yourself with one of the massage or beauty treatments. Enquire about a golf break including The Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel!
- 1 in 16 go free | Up to £100 in resort vouchers
- Stay & play package prices are per person, based on 2 golfers sharing a twin or double room
- Package prices shown on website are “from” prices, enquire for an exact quote
- Low season; November to March
- Mid season; Typically April & October
- High season; May to September
- Single occupancy and non-golfer pricing available on request