Why book your Hanbury Manor trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel offers an elegant hotel break in a Jacobean manor house, set within 200 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. The hotel boasts elegant Jacobean accommodation, championship golf, three restaurants, Spa & Gym facilities and an indoor swimming pool.
Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel offers the perfect getaway resort for a fantastic golf break, boasting comfortable Jacobean rooms complete with all the amenities and all boasting stunning views of the across the landscaped gardens or championship golf course. Every room comes with en-suite, deep bathtubs, WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The hotel offers three different eating options, the Cast Iron Grill is a bright and welcoming restaurant, sourcing locally ingredients and preparing fresh meals. The Oak Hall & Cocktail Bar has a traditional Jacobean design, offering well-mixed cocktails and a welcoming fireplace.
Last but not least, Vardon’s features light fare for all-day dining in a casual environment. If you fancy a round of golf during your stay then Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel has its own par-72 championship course, designed by Jack Nicklaus II. The course offers a challenging and rewarding round of golf, all set within the stunning manor grounds. If you want to indulge yourself, then the hotel’s spa offers a range of restorative treatments, while the gym and Indoor swimming pool are open to guests. Enquire about a golf break including Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel!
- 1 in 16 go free
- Stay & play package prices are per person, based on 2 golfers sharing a twin or double room
- Package prices shown on website are “from” prices, enquire for an exact quote
- Low season; November to March
- Mid season; Typically April & October
- High season; May to September
- Single occupancy and non-golfer pricing available on request