Why book your St Pierre trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
Marriott St Pierre is a fantastic and leading UK stay & play resort. The 4 star hotel is set within a beautiful and historic 14th century manor house located in the Welsh town of Chepstow. The hotel is surrounded by 400 acres of stunning parkland, with the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean on the doorstep. You are welcomed to St Pierre Marriott Hotel by a 16th century gatehouse that leads you through the golf course to the Manor House. The hotel has comfortable and relaxing rooms, many with views of the courtyard, lakes or the golf courses.
St Pierre offers golf break parties the opportunity to play one of the UK’s premier golf courses in the Old Course. The championship course is a par-72 that stretches just over 7000 yards and has hosted the Solheim Cup among many other European tournaments.
This course is a real challenge built around an 11-acre lake lined with century old trees. The round concludes on the long par 3 18th. The hole is played over a lake, to a tight green, protected by bunkers and in full view of the clubhouse. Good luck! Alternatively there is the Mathern, a much shorter 18-hole course that runs only 5700 yards and offers picturesque views and artful water features.
There are two on-site restaurants, the Cast Iron Bar & Grill offering British cuisine and carefully crafted cocktails. For a more formal dining experience Morgan’s Restaurant offers delicious, locally inspired dishes. In the hotels spa you can relax with a number of massage and beauty treatments, or take a dip in the indoor pool.
Enquire about a stay & play golf break at St Pierre Marriott Hotel!
- 1 in 16 go free
- Stay & play package prices are per person, based on 2 golfers sharing a twin or double room.
- Package prices shown on website are “from” prices, enquire for an exact quote.
- Low season; November to March
- Mid season; October
- High season; April to September
- Single occupancy and non-golfer pricing available on request