Why book your Mendip Spring trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Complimentary use of the 9 hole course & driving range during stay (Golf South West Exclusive)
- £85 winter rate EXCLUSIVE to Golf South West
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
Mendip Spring Golf Club is nestled in the beautiful North Somerset countryside and is considered to be one of the South West leading golf courses.
The par 71 Brinsea championship course has water hazards, long par 5’s, tricky par 3’s and an interesting mix of par 4’s, topped off with immaculately kept greens that are true throughout the season.
When all these characteristics are combined, you get a course that is a delight to play and offers a thorough challenge of a golfers skill. The clubhouse at Mendip Spring is centred around an original 16th-century farmhouse and has been tastefully developed to be welcoming and full of character, whilst still providing a comprehensive bar, restaurant and accommodation facilities.
Lying in the Wrington Valley and overlooked by the Mendip Hills, this course is nestled away in one of the most beautiful parts of North Somerset, just a stone’s throw away from the Mendip Hills area of outstanding natural beauty and a few miles from the coastal town of Weston-super-Mare, this course is ideally located for a relaxing weekend away. Once you are finished on the course you can retire to the fully stocked bar and restaurant sourcing local ale and ingredients for your post-golf leisure.
Dinner is 2-courses, larger groups will be encouraged to pre order