Why book your Perranporth trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
Perranporth Golf Club was designed by famous course architect James Braid and is located on the rugged cliffs above the beaches of Perranporth. This wonderfully constructed links ranks inside the top 100 courses in the UK and is one of the South West’s foremost golfing destinations.
Perranporth Golf Club is full of natural contours, which means each hole is a unique experience. There are no less than 16 marker posts across the course meaning a course planner for your first visit is advisable! This 6296 yard, par 72 with its undulating fairways, lightning-fast greens and picturesque backdrops, provide an exciting challenge for beginners and experienced players alike.
If you are heading anywhere near Padstow, Newquay or Truro during your time in Cornwall, you simply must take a trip over to Perranporth Golf Club. We recommend staying in a Newquay hotel, on-site at Perranporth, at Gwel an Mor Luxury Lodges or in Truro for your golf break.
- Packages are based on self-catering
- Low season from 29th October – 25th March
- High season from 28th October – 26th March
- No short breaks during school holidays
- Weekend tee times are limited
- Extra rounds can be purchased if required
- Single Occupancy charges apply in low season only