Why book your Tewkesbury Park trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
An independent golf resort set on the edge of the Cotswolds, Tewkesbury Park provides a luxury stay without a bank-breaking price tag.
This Gloucestershire golf hotel offers an on-site 18 golf course, spa & leisure facilities, restaurant, bar and function rooms. It’s the little touches that often make a stay and it starts at Tewkesbury with the attention to detail in the bedrooms. All rooms include Hypnos beds as standard, 40″ Samsung TVs, luxury toiletries and power showers.
The cocktail bar, restaurant and No. 19 Cafe offer a variety of culinary and drinks options, including afternoon tea and outdoor dining for those that would like it. All food is locally sourced and prepared by experienced chefs.
On the course “The Deerpark” is a true test of golf in wonderful surroundings. At 6,500+ yards, this par 72 is no pushover. Designed by Frank Pennink, this PGA tournament venue was designed in 1976 on the grounds of the town’s deek park which dates back to the 12th Century. More recent investment has seen former Walker Cup Captain Peter McEvoy lead an upgrade of the course, leading to Tewkesbury becoming of the leading golf resorts in the UK winning awards from both Golf World and National Club Golfer in this field.
Alongside its big brother, Tewkesbury Park also has a par 3 course aptly named The Acorn, in honour of the many old oak trees across the near 200-acre estate.
Overlooking Cheltenham, the Cotswolds, Severn Valley and the Malverns, a break at Tewkesbury is an unforgettable experience and well worth considering for your next trip.
Resort availablity notes
- 2 night minimum stay on a Saturday night
- Single occupancy rates at £50 per room, per night
- Fully booked Monday 14th – Friday 18th March for Cheltenham Festival
- Autumn course maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday 23rd – Friday 26th August
Visitors welcome on the course 7 days a week around the following members restrictions:
- Monday & Thursdays from 10:40am
- Wednesdays from 10:20am
- Sundays from 10:00am