Why book your Belfry trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 16 stay & play free
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
The Belfry Hotel & Resort is a legendary destination in golf. It has played host to more Ryder Cup’s than any other venue in World golf.
The resort boasts 3 award-winning courses, with the Brabazon providing us with some of the most dramatic moments in the history of our sport. The immaculate courses are accompanied by a high quality resort that draws in golfers and non-golfers from all over the World.
Located in the royal town of Sutton Coldfield, The Belfry has everything you could possibly need right on site. A quality hotel, three golf courses, state of the art practice facilities, modern spa and numerous restaurants and bars and even a nightclub to enjoy during your stay!
The resort is steeped in golfing history having played host to the Ryder Cup in 1985, 1989, 1993, 2002. Who can forget Seve on the 10th!
The original course, The Brabazon, was designed by Dave Thomas and Peter Alliss and opened for play in 1970. Since then the 7,200 yard Par-72 has become the spiritual home of the Ryder Cup.
The parkland course is designed to challenge golfers of every level, is immaculately maintained and has drainage that allows it to be playable at any time of the year. The Brabazon’s younger sibling, The PGA, is a championship course that opened in 1997, runs at just over 7,000 yards and provides another spectacular golfing experience.
If these two stunning courses were not enough, a third course, The Derby is an quick draining course that perfectly complements the two championship courses and offers a different and less strenuous golfing experience.
Outside of the golf, The Belfry Hotel & Resort offers state of the art spa facilities, 6 restaurants and bars and a 300 room hotel.
Do not let the number of rooms kid you. The Belfry is one of the most popular golf resorts in the World and advance booking around 6 months in advance is strongly advised, certainly for weekends. Even further in advance for high season months to avoid disappointment.
Please see our post on alternative golf resorts to The Belfry if your proposed trip to The Belfry is unavailable.
- Stay & play package prices are per person, based on 2 golfers sharing a twin or double room
- Package prices shown on website are “from” prices, enquire for an exact quote
- Low season; November to March
- Mid season; Typically April & October
- High season; May to September
- Single occupancy and non-golfer pricing available on request
- Due to demand, a £35pp non-refundable deposit required on booking