Why book your Woodbury Park trip with Golf South West?
- 1 in 12 stay & play free
- Up to £100 in pro shop vouchers to spend during your stay (GSW exclusive)
- Groups of 4-6: £25 voucher
- Groups 7-12: £50 voucher
- Groups 13+: £100 voucher
- Book with a 5* rated operator who will get to know you and your requirements, rather than a call centre!
- 3 course dinner included in golf packages
- Complimentary use of the health club
- Up to date 2022 pricing below
Woodbury Park Golf Club is a private 27-hole parkland course set in stunning parkland setting, boasting two separate golfing experiences for visitors to enjoy. Firstly, the par 73 18 hole course known as The Oaks, a challenging course that stretches a lengthy 7314 yards through well kept parkland settings.
For those who want to warm up before the main event, the venue also has a par 32 9 hole course that is intricately designed and a delight to play. Situated in the heart of the Devonshire countryside, Woodbury Park Golf Club is the perfect destination for a golf getaway.
The main event at Woodbury Park is the 18 hole course known as The Oaks, a well designed and immaculately kept par 73 that runs a challenging 7314 yards, all set within stunning parkland settings.
With long rolling fairways lined with mature trees, European standard greens and multiple water hazards dotted throughout the course, The Oaks is an absolute pleasure to play and should be enjoyed by golfers of all levels. Facilities at the club include a full length driving range, a well stocked pro-shop and golf lessons from the course professional Gary Milne.
Once you have taken on everything the course has to offer take the opportunity to relax in one of the clubs 3 restaurants, or have a few drinks in The Terrace Bar & Grill while you watch players approach and finish on the 18th green.
- Single Supplement £30 per person per night
- Buggies can be added from £30 per round